Business Development Manager
Location : Shoreditch as required & Working from home
Film Locations is an online location booking platform. The UK’s first platform to allow producers and content creators to search for locations, enquire, negotiate and book directly with properties across the country. Currently UK based the platform is built to scale and grow regionally.
• Central point of contact for queries from owners and producers. Managing, owning and resolving any and all queries.
• Delivering excellent customer service at all times across all channels. Being responsive to emails, online chat, and telephone where appropriate.
• Identify and communicate customer issues and concerns where appropriate. If reoccurring, highlight the underlying issue and work with the internal team and manager to resolve.
• Monitoring the onboarding of new location owners and producers. Ensuring they understand the platform, the business and our values.
• Monitoring of enquiries and bookings and offering assistance where necessary.
• Delivering the correct level of customer engagement to increase the numbers of bookings made via the platform, delivering value to the owners at all times.
• Managing the balance of owner subscription model ensuring maximum value to the user as well as the business.
• Build a community of owners and producers that drives brand awareness and product engagement.
• Assist with generating customer insights, consistently monitoring any changes in customer profiles, behaviours and needs – spotting trends.
• Deploy email campaigns based on marketing calendar of events – includes copy writing and designing emails based on brand guidelines.
• Help with the creation and management of brand marketing campaigns across digital channels.
• Support in creating exciting campaigns to drive brand awareness, traffic and revenue.
• Support in developing marketing calendars.
• Drive daily engagement, reach, impressions, brand awareness and ultimately revenue across channels.
• Develop new strategies based on trends to continuously evolve the social experience for The Film Locations community.
• Manage day-to-day execution of social strategies, including writing copy + scheduling posts.
• Interact with The Film Locations social community across platforms to boost brand presence.
Business Management & Administration:
• Managing and updating project management tools, databases and filling systems.
• Ensuring the locations are of a high standard and have the relevant information listed i.e keywording, image quality and shot selection.
• Managing and reporting on a set of monthly management accounts and assisting in the forecasting of the business.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• A self-motivated and proactive ‘do-er’ with a desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Naturally personable and a good communicator, with a passion for their work and people they work with.
• Great problem-solving skills.
• Strong visual and verbal presentation skills.
• Experience working with online payment platforms specifically Stripe.
• Knowledge of using support systems like Zendesk.
• Some experience in photoshop/another design platform and willingness to learn more.